Insanely Simple Favourites
There are those moments when I just crave for a Fresh Cheese and Tomato Sandwich. These are the moments when I want to taste all the ingredients just the way they are. No need to melt the cheese, or cook the tomato.
I ate this sandwich, twice, for lunch, last week. It was glorious. What more can I say? I hope you’re having a great summer. Our temperatures have remained pleasant so I have nothing to complain about. I wish you the best summer holiday ever!!!!
Assemble the sandwich
Slice and Enjoy
Tomato Cucumber and Cheese Sandwich
Preparation time: 10 minutes Serves: 4
- 8 Slices, Fresh Whole Wheat Bread
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 English Cucumber Sliced
- 150g Cheddar Cheese, sliced (or any other favourite one)
- Blue Cheese Dressing (Store-Bought)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Arrange cucumber slices on four slices of bread.
- Drizzle some blue cheese dressing
- Add tomatoes, and cheese slices
- Give a good grinding of Salt and Pepper
- Cover with the remaining four slices of bread.
- Slice sandwich and enjoy
- Optional. You can grill the sandwich if you wish.