One word to describe this simple dip “Addictive” Please make sure you buy the best quality salsa and cheese you can find. Have a pleasant day!
Cream Cheese Salsa and Cheddar Dip
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 226g (8oz) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-1½ cup salsa
- Grated mature cheddar cheese (as much as you want)
- A few stems of green onions, sliced diagonally
- Tortilla Chips of your choice
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream and beat until well blended.
- Layer the mixture in a rectangular dish.
- Top with a layer of salsa.
- Top with a layer of cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle some green onions.
- Dig in and enjoy!
Point to Note:
- I’m not sure the sour cream in Europe or Africa will work for this recipe. Sour cream in North America is very thick. It’s like very thick yoghurt.
- Last Updated: August 04, 2019