This cauliflower is roasted in a searing hot oven for 15 minutes or until it gets nice char marks. It’s so good you won’t regret trying it! Pleasant week to you!
Quick Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
Preparation time: 5 minutes; Roasting time: 12-15 minutes; Serves: 4
- 1 small head cauliflower, separated into small florets
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF (230ºC) ten minutes before using. .
- Pour the oil into a large bowl, add the cinnamon and cumin seeds and stir to combine. Add the cauliflower and toss to coat. Pour the contents into a roasting pan and roast for 12-15 minutes or until charred and tender.
- Garnish with parsley and some dried fruit or pomegranate.