My Favourite Pasta Recipes
I had this pasta a few days ago for lunch and it was really delicious. You can also add some shredded chicken or other kinds of meat if you prefer. I wish you a very pleasant weekend. We have a long one here. I’m not planning to go anywhere. I’ll probably be binge watching shows on Netflix. Sounds like a great idea. Happy Cooking!
as a side with anything you like.
I had mine for lunch….
Pasta with Capsicum, Arugula and Sun-dried Tomato
Preparation time: 5 minutes; Cooking time: 15 minutes Serves: 4
- 300g (10.5oz) short pasta
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 roasted clove garlics
- 1 large red, orange or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 6-8 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- ½-1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 3-4 cups baby arugula
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Grated or shaved Parmesan or Pecorino Romano cheese to top
- Boil pasta in plenty of salted water as per packet instructions, until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in another pan and add the garlic, bell pepper, sun-dried tomatoes and chilli flakes. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the drained pasta and stir to mix. Add arugula and stir briefly until just wilted. Serve immediately, topped with grated or shaved Parmesan or Pecorino Romano.
- Serve as a side with anything you like. I ate mine for lunch.