Insanely Simple Favourites
Tandoori Chicken Sandwich
Preparation time: 15 minutes; Cooking time: 10 minutes; Serves: 4-6
- 500g (1Ib) boneless, skinless, chicken breast, diced
- 2-4 tablespoons Tandoori Paste
- 2-3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Marinate the chicken pieces in the tandoori marinade and 2-3 teaspoons lemon juice for at least 30 minutes (you can marinate for a longer time or overnight)
- Heat the olive oil in a wok until hot. Stir fry chicken for 5-6 minutes until no longer pink. (don’t overcook the chicken). Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Use the chicken to make your favourite sandwich. Enjoy.