They were very tasty but not as crispy as I would have wanted. If you have a recipe for extra crispy oven roasted potatoes, please share with me the link. Wish you a lovely week!
Toss potatoes with salt and canola oil, roast 15 minutes, then flip and roast another 5-10 minutes then remove from the oven and toss with paprika.
Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 800g orange fleshed sweet potatoes (2 large), peeled and cut into ¼-½ inch wedges
- 3 tablespoons canola or sunflower oil
- ½-1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika pepper
- Preheat the oven with the roasting pan inside to 450°F (230ºC). ten minutes before using.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the oil and salt until fully coated.
Spread onto the heated roasting pan in a single layer, and bake 15 minutes, then flip the potatoes. Return to the oven and roast another 5-10 minutes, total 20-25 minutes. (I roasted 25 minutes)
- Remove from the oven and toss the hot potatoes with paprika pepper and serve.