I watched the video, loved it, made the pizza and we really enjoyed eating it. If you want to make this pizza please watch the video from Crouton Cracker Jacks attached at the end of the page. I wish you a very happy and fulfilling weekend!
Roll or stretch the pizza to 16 inch circle and arrange the cheese and or hotdogs leaving a boarder. I used cheese and hotdog.
Wrap the cheese sticks or hotdogs as shown
Divide each hotdog or cheese stick into three then turn them 90º as shown
Spread the sauce in the middle
Top with cheese
And lots of pepperoni
Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Brush with melted butter
Cheesy Bites Pepperoni Pizza
Preparation time: 20 minutes; Baking time: 12-15 minutes; Makes: 14-inch (35.5cm) pizza
- Home made or store-bought pizza dough (about 450g, 1Ib)
- 8 sticks string cheese or 8 hot dogs or 4 and 4
- Pizza sauce
- 200g (6oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 50g (2oz) pepperoni slices
- 15g (1 tablespoon) melted butter
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove garlic crushed (I used fresh garlic)
- Preheat the oven to 475ºF (245ºC) ten minutes before using. You will need a 16-inch pizza tray.
- Follow instructions on the video then bake the pizza 12-13 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is bubbly on top. We thoroughly enjoyed our pizza, thanks to Crouton Crackerjacks.
- Please note that oven temperatures are given as a guideline only. You may need to add or reduce the suggested temperature depending on your oven. I baked the pizza at 475ºF (245ºC) for 15 minutes.