Another Friday Has Arrived
I hope you had a wonderful week, like me. If you didn’t have a good week, please try to have a great weekend. It’s March break in Canada so our kids are home for the next 9 days. If you are travelling, have a pleasant flight and enjoy your holiday.
- Wondering what to do during March break? Check out March break events for families in Toronto and Guelph.
- Daylight savings time 2013: Please remember to set your clock one hour ahead, this Sunday March 10 at 2.00 am, to avoid surprises.
- You and Your Health: Have you been buying premixed and pre-washed salads to save time? You need to read this.
- Salt awareness week (11-17 March 2013): how much salt are you consuming on a daily basis? Please try to pay attention the amount of salt you are eating, Here are few tips on how to take control of the salt in your ownfood preparation.
- Going down to Florida’s ever-popular March break resorts? This might interest you.
- Today we are celebrating International Women’s Day.
Wish you all a Happy March Break.