I have just made these muffins from All Recipes. They had raving reviews but then I realized there were also a number of negative reviews. They were okay and easy to make. The recipe calls for 1½ cups flour but I just used 225g (8oz) flour and baked them for twenty minutes. I would make them again for sure.
Preparation time: 10 minutes; Baking time: 20 minutes; Makes 14 medium muffins
- 225g (8oz) flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 180g (1 scant cup, 6.5oz) sugar
- 3 large bananas mashed
- 80g (1/3 cup, 2.8oz) unsalted salted
- 1 egg
- Sift or whisk the flour, baking powder and baking soda into a bowl. Make a well into the centre.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the sugar, mashed bananas, butter and egg.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the flour and fold in gently until just mixed.
- Transfer into 14 medium muffin cups and bake at 350ºF (175ºC) for 18-20 minutes.
- Last updated: September 11, 2018